Woo! and hoo! I did it!
I haven’t sorted through what all I’ve learned from the experience yet, but here are some top-of-my-head thoughts and observations:
- I can create a song every day.
- Having an external deadline was important to the success of the project.
- An email every day was too much for some people (It’s okay, sometimes I felt that way, too! *smile*)
- People who heard me sing this month said they could tell I had been singing every day.
- I may develop some of the spontaneous songs into song songs. *grin*
Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who wrote to tell me which songs they liked (I got a lot of comments about songs #2, #8, #15 and #23.) I have so appreciated your attention and your encouragement over the last 30 days.
So. How to end?
I thought about singing an homage to the 30-day Song-capade in the final song (but that ended up feeling like WAY too much pressure. *smile*). So, as my friend Bruce would say, I just “threw back my head and sang.”
Enjoy the finale.